Tuesday 24 May 2011

So I Became an Official Smurf

Okay, so I'm halfway to becoming a smurf. For those of you who don't know, a smurf is someone who is forced to wear white tights and a bright blue blazer. We even wrote a song about it (based, of course, on California Gurlz by Katy Perry):
Coloma smurfs,
White tights,
Skirts down to the knee,
Bright blue jumpers
Blazers on top!
And that's NO EXAGGERATION!!! We actually are made to dress like smurfs (well, obviously we don't paint ourselves blue, but you know what I mean, right?) My friends and me, we all wanted to go see that smurf movie in the cinema but the teachers wouldn't agree. Unfortunately.
Ah well. I hope you get the chance to experience being a smurf. And if not, I can tell you what you're missing.
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.