Sunday 29 May 2011

Imagine Super-Evil Twins...

Ha. Imagine if every single person had an evil clone. Like, the evil twin theory. Only the twins are never supposed to meet. They're like, random strangers. 
I'm just trying to imagine meeting my evil twin. I'd be walking down the street and not paying particular attention to anyone in case, you know, they get real touchy if you stare (I tend to absently look at people, and it can be kind of annoying, I guess), and all of a sudden I'd see something suspicious out of the corner of my eye. So I would turn to look at what it was and
BAM!!!
It's someone I've never met before who looks exactly like me. Completely the same, down to the scar on my arm from when I broke the 2 bones there. And she'd stare at me, also completely freaked out. 
Or maybe, as she'd be the evil twin - naturally, naturally - she'd know all about me, and be planning lots of evil little things. She could be a fetch. Actually, that would be very creepy.
Very creepy indeed. 
Luckily, I don't think those sort of things exist. 
But imagine a world where there is 2 of everyone, one good one bad. And they all started randomly meeting, and the whole world fell into chaos. 


I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away there. Excuse me. I'm going to go lie down

and imagine in peace! 

I mean, I'm completely sane!! Honest! Look:

 and imagine in peace!

Crossed it out. There's nothing wrong with me! I'm not going to go lie down and imagine chaos in the world with everyone meeting their twins...
Nor am I going to imagine being the evil twin...
Now there's a thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.