Saturday 4 June 2011

Doctor Who Rules (Except this episode)

If I'm honest - and I try to be as honest as I can...sometimes - tonight's Doctor Who felt really short. I'm not saying it was really good. Nor am I saying that it wasn't good, mind you. 
But... 
There's always a but. Life is a long line of buts, really. "You can go out and play but you have to be back by tea time." It's like nothing can be said without a few conditions along with it. 
So back to the but...
But...
RIVER SONG and MELODY POND? One and the same? I'm sorry. They just can't be. I mean, everything fits but it's just not right. I mean, come on! River Song is older than Amy. And Rory. How...What...Where...When...WHY???
I feel slightly guilty here but I have to admit that I don't like the idea of River being so important to the story...she's always annoyed me.
But hey. You don't have to agree with me. 
  |  
As you can see, 
we have another but
over here.  Would it 
count as a condition? You
tell me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.