Sunday 5 June 2011

Self-Portrait of me Under Extreme Pressure

I did not draw this but it is an amazing illustration of me trying to do my homework!!!
I know, you're probably thinking, nothing could be so bad! But maths isn't exactly my strongest point. I know how sorry you're feeling for me right now. 
Either that, or your really, REALLY mean, and laughing evilly right now. If that's what you're doing, let me get one thing straight - one day, maths will destroy you too!
Oh, you may think you can always outsmart this evil villain...but you're wrong. So very wrong. He has so many methods of...evilness.

Method 1:
Yes. Algebra. So confusing. (Well, I am just in the stages of:
12x=144
x=?
So how can I possibly not be destroyed by that...thing...up there?)




Method 2:
That's supposed to be pi. I dread it. It came up in my maths test, and we haven't even learned it yet. Am I supposed to be impressed?


Method 3:
Co-ordinates. These things are deadly. I mean, what if you were stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a map and the co-ordinates of where you were? If you didn't understand co-ordinates, you'd be dead. DEAD, I tell you! (At least until you stumbled across the road and got help)

Method 4:
I think saying there are 144 times tables you're supposed to know off by heart is enough to have you convinced.

Method 5:
Sorry, that shouldn't be there. Straight lines wouldn't destroy you. I was just thinking of the time my maths teacher spent 2 whole lessons showing us how to draw straight lines. We are 12-year-youngs. I think we know how to use rulers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.