Tuesday 7 June 2011

My Inspirations

Now what I want you to remember as you read this is that all of this is JUST MY OWN OPINION! If you disagree with me that's fine you don't need to be offended. I mean, sometimes I disagree with me, but I don't get offended. (I have multiple personalities, if that explains anything.)

Adele - inspiring
Wooden boat - uninspiring
Justin Bieber - inspiringly rubbish singer
Hayley Williams - inspiringly good singer
Smurf - inspiringly cool
Cinderella - inspiringly uncool

So these are my inspirations. Hayley Williams, by the way, is the lead singer of the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, AWESOME, AND WICKED rock band Paramore which you will fall in love with if you like rock, alternative or punk music (like me!)
So what are your inspirations and why?

1 comment:

  1. I am inspired by panda bears!!

    http://pandabearsbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.