Wednesday 8 June 2011

Meet the Adverts

Right now I am watching My Name Is Earl. And obviously writing. Well, actually, the TV is advertising...kit-kats? But it's showing some random guy smashing stuff up! What's that got to do with kit-kats? Oh, right. Take a break with kit-kats. How stupid was I?
And now, some angelic + some dramatic music is playing and someone is cooking with lurpak. 
Ugh, Domino's pizza. I hate those ads. I remember when they sponsored X-Factor, or was it Britain's Got Talent? One of them.
Smallville ads. I wonder what that's about. 
Anyway, My Name Is Earl is back on now, so I'm gonna watch it.

3 comments:

  1. There are some ads on TV that i never really get the point! Its sooo hard to find good ads nowadays! Well actually i find them all annoying cuz i just want to watch whatever it is I may be watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like cadbury ads and that yeovalley rap one...but i hate breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Now you have to post 7 RANDOM FACTS on your blog, and tag some more people!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.
Ideas, advice, anything.